Here at Elvis Abanonu Lawoffices, LLC, we work to achieve two objectives - the satisfaction of our clients and the maintenance of the principles of justice according to law.
Our aim is to:
- Promote and stoutly defend the rule of law through the representation of our clients.
- Promote the cause of justice worldwide through the development of case law and legislation.
- Offer professional services to private individuals, communities and corporate organizations in accordance with the finest ethics of the law society.
This firm has litigated cases before the State and Federal District courts. We pride ourselves on being highly accessible to our clients. We provid high quality and aggressive legal representation, we focus on keeping legal bills as low as possible. We are committed to our clients and genuinely care about their welfare which reflects on how we fight for them every step of the way.
The lawyer you choose makes a difference; We welcome the opportunity to confront the diverse legal challenges facing our clients as they plan their futures.
Mistakes made in any legal proceeding can be very costly. You deserve a lawyer who is forthright and knows the law. We have the extensive experience of advising and working with Spanish/International Clients as well.
Elvis I Abanonu
Elvis is a graduate of the University of St. Thomas (B.A. 2001); Hamline University School of Law (J.D. 2005) and Licensed to Practice Nursing in Minnesota in 1999.
While in law school Elvis worked as a Nurse and a law clerk. He was in the litigation practice group and also worked at the state Public Defenders office in summer of 2005. He was introduced to community service while at the University of St. Thomas, where he attended with full scholarships. He volunteers through various organizations including the Five Foundation to which he presently serves on the Board of Directors as the Chairman.
- U.S District Court, District of MN 2009
- U.S Court of Appeals 2015
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- Minnesota Nursing Association
Phone: (651) 226-9595
Fax: (651) 264-3030
LAW OFFICES, LLC